Scancoming SLU – GDPR Data Privacy Notice
SCANCOMING, S.L.U. (hereinafter “the Company”), with address in PAU CLARIS 83, 2º- 3º, 08010, BARCELONA ( BARCELONA), and with TAX ID NUMBER B92286376, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43665, Book 11 Folio 31, Sheet B-434915. INFORMATION:
The use of the domain name www.scancoming.com is duly registered by the company, with all guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Nevertheless, the full adaptation of the present Legal Terms to the current regulations regarding Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contracting Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions is evident.
1.- ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
2.1.) By means of the web www.scancoming.com, it is facilitated to the Users the access to diverse contents, services, information and data (the “contents”), put to their disposition. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
3.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
3.1.) The access to the information of the different products and services existing in the web site, as well as to their navigation will be free and gratuitous, so it is not demanded to the Users the pertinent registry with the consequent delivery of their personal data, neither the use of keys or passwords.
4.- CONDITIONS OF USE
4.1.) The User undertakes to make adequate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
The User shall abstain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or content for purposes or effects: illegal, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way can damage, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users;
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, except with the express authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or unless this is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data about company rights or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents;
- Attempting to obtain unauthorized to know personal data, using for this purpose unlawful, fraudulent or other means or procedures that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug´s, Worms, etc.)
- In particular, and for merely indicative and not exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any other way it is contrary, it disregards or attempts against the fundamental rights and the public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for the health and the psychic balance;
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without authorization for that use;
- It is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or to people’s own image;
- Constitute any type of advertising;
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the website.
5.1.) The company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the company’s pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
5.2.) The company may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
5.4.) The Company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company;
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
iii. Improper or inadequate abuse of the company’s web pages;
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
5.5.) The Company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of free use services by users of the web. Also, the company is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms; This forms are disposed only for the provision of the services described offered by the company, such as online commerce and request for budgets.
6.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
6.1.) The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page are exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license, total or partial cession of those rights, unless the contrary is specifically established. The present Legal Terms of the Web page do not confer to the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and/or of its Contents different from those here explicitly foreseen. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the previous and express authorization, specifically granted to that effect by the company or the third party holder of the affected rights.
6.2.) The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by intellectual property legislation. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless there is a previous written permission from the company.
6.3.) It is also forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond in defense of their legitimate intellectual property rights and industrial.
7.- DATA PROTECTION
8.- DURATION AND TERMINATION
8.1.) The provision of the service of this website, and the other services, are in principle of indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. Whenever possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the service.
9.- FORCE MAJEURE
9.1.) The company will not be liable in any cases of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10.- COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
This website uses the following third party cookies:
GPS, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga, _gid, _gat, IDE
11.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11.1.) These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the name of the company falls.
|Epigraph||2nd Layer Information||2nd Layer Information||Information developed|
|Responsible (for treatment)||SCANCOMING, S.L.U.||Contact details of the person in charge||SCANCOMING, S.L.U.|
PAU CLARIS 83, 2º- 3º, 08010, BARCELONA ( BARCELONA)
|Identity and contact details of the representative|| |
ANN MARIE LOUISE ERIKSSON
|Purpose (of treatment)||Management of data collected through the website||Extended description of the purposes of the processing||Attention to requests made by users, inclusion in the agenda of contacts, provision of services, management of the commercial relationship and, advertising and commercial prospecting|
|Time limits or criteria for data retention||We will keep the data for as long as it’s necessary to fulfill the request and comply with legal obligations. The data that you have provided to us will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes indicated above, or they will also be stored for the time required by different applicable laws.|
|Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic||The data collected through the website will not be used to make automated decisions.|
|Legitimation (of treatment)|| |
|Applicable law||RGPD 2016/679 April 27, 2016|
LOPD-GDD 3/2018 December 5, 2018
|Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so||You are not obliged to provide us with the data, but it is necessary in order to be able to attend to your request.|
|Recipients (of assignments or transfers)||No data will be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so||Recipients||Organizations or people directly related to the company, Public administration with competence in the matter.|
|Specific Recipients||There are no recipients.|
|Adequacy decisions, warranties, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations||They don’t exist.|
|International transfers||They don’t exist.|
|Rights (of the persons concerned)||Accessing, rectifying and deleting data, as well as|
as well as other rights, as explained in the
|How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to their processing||The interested party will be able to know, modify, or eliminate the data that the company possesses about him/her by means of electronic mail facilitating his/her DNI or by postal mail PAU CLARIS 83, 2º- 3º, 08010, BARCELONA (BARCELONA).|
The interested party may transfer their data to another entity or limit the existing data that the company has about them by email providing your ID or by post PAU CLARIS 83, 2º- 3º, 08010, BARCELONA (BARCELONA).
|Right to withdraw the Consent given||The interested party will be able to withdraw the data that the company possesses about his person by means of electronic mail facilitating his DNI or by postal mail to the PAU CLARIS 83, 2º- 3º, 08010, BARCELONA (BARCELONA).|
|Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority||The interested party may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency about any incident that may arise.|
|Origin (of the data)||You can consult the additional and specific information|
on how we treat the information at
|Detailed information on the origin of the data||Facilitated by the interested party or his legal representative.|
|Categories of data being processed||– Name and surname.|
We use first and third party cookies to improve our services by analysing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can get more information, or change your settings here.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTIONS OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise to user.
- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
Cookies Analytics: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information will be used for evaluating the activity of our website and compiling reports on website activity in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
|Name of the cookie||(first/third party)||Name of the third party||Session cookies or persistent|
|pum-28491||First Party||1 day|
|GPS||Third Party||YouTube||30 minutes|
|_ga||Third Party||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Third Party||Google Analytics||1 day|
|_gat||Third Party||Google Universal Analytics||1 minute|
Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that have been included in our website based on the preferences expressed by the users.
|Name of the cookie||(first/third party)||Name of the third party||Session cookies or persistent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Third Party||YouTube||5 Months|
|IDE||Third Party||1 year|
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about Chrome click on this link.
For more information about Safari click on this link.
For more information about Firefox click on this link.
For more information about Internet Explorer click on this link.
For more information about Microsoft Edge click on this link.